List of reasons to be joyful today:
- @mrrajatkapoor liked all 3 people we auditioned for Ajju’s Father.
- The main location looks incredible after @meenal_’s art direction.
- I get more than enough time to prep for my big interview on the 5th evening. I’m gaining a wee bit of confidence about it but I’m still mostly a nervous wreck, though only when I think about it. Thanks to the movie I have a great distraction and something bigger to focus on. Thank God for small mercies.
- Gorged on a chocolate cake that was waiting for me when I got home.
- I think I failed to mention this before but I’m observing Lent. So for the 40 days I’ve given up being impatient, annoyed and whining. That is going surprising well.
- Last but not least, I saw where Akshay Kumar is shooting his next movie!! OH MY BEJEEZUS! (Yeah! i was kinda kidding about that. I’m sure it’s great and all but I’ve seen The Dark Knight Rises being shot. Nothing tops that.)
This was everything I saw today. But now I must go and work. Till the i/view is over I’m not going to be very good company. Good or bad, I need it to be over. Fine. Yes! I need it to be good. I need to nail it. Being Type A is not a choice. So just bear with me and wish me luck.
The Yedi AD